A glimpse into the life and times of Julia. Loving, learning and growing my way through it all.





Friday, April 27, 2012

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted.
Bad blog etiquette I know.
I apologize.
I've missed you and I know you've missed me.
But I have a valid excuse, I've been a busy girl.
A very busy girl falling in love!

To say that my life has changed in the past four months would be the understatement of the century. My world has been turned upside down in the most wonderful and unexpected way ever.

Let me start from the beginning.
On new years eve 2011 I started hanging out with a guy, let's call him Mr.Wonderful.
I'd known him for a few years. I guess you could have called us friends. We had hung out a few times in group settings but nothing more than that.
So I knew that he was a nice guy.
I could see that he was handsome.
It was obvious that he was the kind of guy that everyone likes because he is so kind, giving, caring and fun.
I was intrigued.
There was something about him that night that made me want to get to know him better.
I think he felt the same.
This is where it all began. The first picture of us together.
Stay tuned for more of the story. It's a good one, trust me!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment