A glimpse into the life and times of Julia. Loving, learning and growing my way through it all.





Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pretty Good...

Recently I've been a little hooked on E! channel. I can't help but get sucked in to being a voyeur into the lives of celebrities and people with whacked out issues. Could be some sick way to make me feel good about my issues but that's another discussion for another time.

This week as I was getting ready to watch Khloe and Lamar (don't judge me) there was a preview for a show called Pretty Wild. It's a show about three young sisters who live in LA with no rules. They basically go hog wild while the cameras catch every minute of it.
Exciting, hey?

Pretty Wild got me thinking.
Why do we watch shows that glorify behaviour like that?
Why are we so mesmerized by the lives of bad-ass celebrities?
Why do we pay cursing musicians more than doctors and teachers?
Are these the role models we want our kids to look up to?

I'm going to pitch a show to E! called Pretty Good.
Pretty Good
Beautiful woman





















Works for a non-profit
Volunteers
Kisses babies
Bakes cheesecake





















You'd watch that wouldn't you?
Huh. Maybe not.
CTS might be more open to my pitch.

Pretty Good,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I would watch, but I would eat the cheese cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete