A glimpse into the life and times of Julia. Loving, learning and growing my way through it all.





Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gap Girl.

Pictures this...

Saturday night dinner with the girls.

The setting Astoria Shiskebob House on the Danforth eating the best Greek Salad.

Gorgeous strawberry blond friend says, "I like your shirt, Jules."

Gorgeous brunette friend says, "Yeah, it's really cute. Where is it from?"

Me, "Oh, thanks. It's from the Gap. Come to think of it so are my pants, my long sleeve shirt, socks and yup my underwear too."
Was that an over share? Sorry.

Me, "Guess I'm just a Gap girl."
This is where I start laughing hysterically.
All I can think of is the SNL skits from the 1990's featuring Adam Sandler, David Spade and Chris Farley dressed in khaki skirts and denim blouses as the Gap Girls.
I couldn't find a good clip on YouTube to show you, but trust me it's really funny.
I couldn't convey the hilarity to them either.
So I had my own moment.
Then we went back to our discussion about online dating and babies.

Julia

P.S. Check out my outfit, underwear not included what kind of girl do you think I am?

2 comments:

  1. http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/STUNTMAN-SHAWN/?action=view&current=SNL-ChrisFarleyDavidSpadeAdamSandle.mp4

    ReplyDelete